RESPIRA COMPACT HALF FACEPIECE / Black
42€ 35€ without VAT
Half Facepiece Respirator Nanologix Respira Compact
The use of nanotechnology guarantees high reliability and functionality while maintaining user comfort and ease. No awkward sweating, no discomfort when breathing and most importantly – no having to shave your beard!
One size fits all, the face part is light, easy to maintain and quick and easy to use.
Replaceable filters last up to twice as long as othersmarket opportunities, not only does Respira Compact provide effective workplace health protection,at the same time it creates significant financial savings.
Advantages of the Respira Compact facepiece:
- The most effective respiratory protection system to date with a certified effectivity of
up to 99.99%
- High-quality design that guarantees a completely airtight fit along the edges and does
not require any shaving.
- Nanotechnology ensures that solid particles, aerosols and microorganisms are
filtered. It also protects against chemical and biological pollution and, when using
the Nano Perfection P3 filter, it protects against all viruses and radioactive
- The facepiece is easy and intuitive to use; the filter can be changed using one hand
in a matter of seconds and without having to remove the mask from your face.
- Its unique construction combines inhalation and exhalation filters and partially cleans
itself during the exhalation. The durability of the consumable material is up to twice
as long as that of other products on the market.
- The facial part of the mask is made of a special silicone that meets the strictest
requirements set for use within healthcare. It is characterised by a high level of
chemical resistance (no damage is caused by coming into contact with chemicals), a
minimal amount of permanent deformation, and it is extremely resistant to ageing.
- Thanks to its construction, the Respira Compact respirator can be stored folded up
in a small container without losing its shape. The mask does not lose its flexibility
over time and once unpacked it regains its original shape and is immediately ready to
use. The mask is significantly more durable than the other options on the market.
- The Nanologix Respira Compact facepiece with the P3 filter were tested at the facilities in
Těchonín (the Czech Biological Defence Centre) against particularly dangerous diseases
classified as biosafety level 3 (BSL 3) such as Korean haemorrhagic fever, typhus, HIV,
tuberculosis and anthrax and BSL 4 diseases such as SARS, Lassa fever, smallpox and
- The Nanologix Respira system was developed in Czech laboratories in cooperation with
the Technical University of Liberec. It is currently used by the Czech Army, scientific and
health facilities and parts of the integrated rescue system.
- No filter is included with the mask. Two filters are available:
Nano Perfection P2 (dust, general dirt, and dangerous solid and liquid particles)
Nano Perfection P3 (dust, general dirt, poisonous liquid and solid aerosols, bacteria, viruses
and radioactive particles)