A P3 filter for the full facepiece Respira Compact | black & orange
Respira Compact – dust, general dirt, poisonous liquid and solid aerosols, bacteria, viruses and radioactive particles.
- Easy and intuitive filter replacement without the need to remove the mask from the face
- Solution without the use of an exhalation valve
- Effective mechanical capture of particles
- Flexibility in the final application of the nanotextile filter insert used
- Functionality comparable to existing competitive half mask design solutions
Its unique construction combines inhalation and exhalation valves and the self-cleansing function lengthens its durability making it a one of a kind. The round shape of the filter makes it easier to handle (the filter can be changed using one hand without having to remove the mask from your face). The facepiece is not included with the filter
The Nanologix Respira system was developed in Czech laboratories in cooperation with the Technical University of Liberec. It is currently used by the Czech Army, scientific and health facilities and parts of the integrated rescue system.